Our fire door inspection services
Artius PP Door Inspectors are fully LPCB accredited to undertake a range of fire door inspections and certifications. We regularly undertake inspections in hospitals, high-rise residential buildings, office blocks, university campuses and student halls of residence with the aim of keeping occupants safe by helping to prevent fires spreading.
Our experts check a range of things, including whether each door:
- Has the correct fire rating for its location
- Is fitted properly, without the type of gaps that can damage the building’s compartmentation
- Is not damaged in a way that would impair its performance in the event of a fire
- Has the right hardware and closers, and that they function correctly
- Has the right intumescent strips
- Is properly identified on both the door signage and in the building’s asset register
- Where appropriate, has the right type of glazing and that it is fitted correctly
On completion of your fire door inspection, you will be provided with a detailed report describing each door’s condition and highlighting any necessary remedial work. Where doors are found to be non-compliant, we also supply a detailed quote for the work required to rectify the defects.